- Type of Organization: Municipality
- Tenure: CFA
- Volume (ACC): 25,000m3
- Area: 7 100 ha
- Partners: none
- Organizational Structure: Limited Company, City of Powell River is the sole shareholder
- Board Members: 9 member volunteer board
- Mission Statement: To manage crown resources in the most biologically sound manner addressing all resource uses and serving to diversify the local and regional economy.
- website: www.prcommunityforest.ca
Promote and support the practice and expansion of sustainable community forest management in British Columbia.
A network of rural community based organizations engaged in community forest management, and those seeking to establish new community forests.
A vision of a global movement committed to culturally, ecologically, and economically sustainable forestry.
Watch our film
Want to know what we're all about? We invite you to watch the Community Forest Film.